1. Reach the center in time and wait quietly for your chance.
2. Be concise and spontaneous in your reaction.
3. Present the required matter in an unified way.
4. Be mature with your viewpoint.
6. Speech in a conversational style.
7. Be sincere in presenting your ideas and experiences.
8. Be careful that your body language does not show any sign of odd like playing with keys and pens in pocket, raising the eyebrows, blinking the eyes, bad movements of hands, shaking the hands, etc.
- Do not express excessive details about the topic.
- Be careful about showing your emotions.
- Do not express irrelevant details about your topic.